Idle Champions Codes – Forgotten Realms Game by Codename Entertainment Inc – All the available redeem codes – Redeem these codes for Chests, Skins, Heroes, Orbs, Contracts, and more in-game rewards to improve your army…
Redeem these codes for Chests, Skins, Heroes, Orbs, Contracts, and more in-game rewards to improve your army.
Idle Champions Codes – Full List
These are all the available Codes:
- TYMO-RACL-ERIC: Redeem code for two silver omin chests
- THEM-ERCI-LESS: Redeem code for two gold mirt chests
- CONS-TITU-TION: Redeem code for two gold varja chests
- KEEP-ITSI-MPLE: Redeem code for two gold strahd chests
- OWLB-EARS-TEAK: Redeem code for two silver briv chests
- BOUN-TYHU-NTER: Redeem code for two silver havliar chests
- SPIK-EDHE-LMV2: Redeem code for two silver lazaapz chests
- ZILL-LUGS-BUTT: Redeem code for one gold chest
- PANT-OXES-KUEH: Redeem code for one gold chest
- GAPO-PIKE-LAIN: Redeem code for one gold chest
- EDHS-GILD-AWNS: Redeem code for one gold chest
- ONES-HUGE-QUAD: Redeem code for one gold chest
- KARM-ICMA-DJIG: Redeem code for click damage green flame skin
- REBO-RNRU-QIAH: Redeem code for two silver cattie chests
- CLER-ICOF-KELE-MVOR: Redeem code for two silver nerys chests
- DEAD-INVE-NTOR: Redeem code for two silver spurt chests
- HEAV-YMET-ALTO-RTLE: Redeem code for two silver krull chests
- INSI-GHTS-EP2!: Redeem code for one electrum chest
- WEMB-DAGS-DURE: Redeem code for one electrum chest
- PRAI-SELA-THAN-DER!: Redeem code for two evelyn silver chests
- ASTO-RMHE-RALD: Redeem code for two aila silver chests
- BRAH-MALU-TIER: Redeem code for two walnut silver chests
- SLOB-BERC-HOPS: Redeem code for two silver chests
- MORD-ENKA-INEN: Redeem code for two gold chests
- DEEK-INCH-ESTS: Redeem code for two silver deekin chests
- RING-OFWI-NTER: Redeem code for two silver chests
- GITH-ZERA-ISUP-PORT: Redeem code for two nrakk silver chests
- TWEN-TYTW-ENTY: Redeem code for two silver chests
More Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Codes – Dungeons & Dragons
- WARF-ORGE-DPAL-ADIN: Redeem code for two silver sentry chests
- MIKE-KRAH-ULIK: Redeem code for two silver jim chests
- CURS-EDFA-RMER: Redeem code for two silver chests
- COOO-OOOO-LOUT: Redeem code for two silver donaar chests
- LAER-ALSI-LVER-HAND: Redeem code for two gold chests
- VOIC-EOFA-UTHO-RITY: Redeem code for two silver turiel chests
- TETR-ATHA-NOTI-CKEY: Redeem code for two silver k’thriss chests
- SOUL-MATE-NECK-LACE: Redeem code for two silver paultin chests
- KRAK-ENLO-CKET: Redeem code for two silver avren chests
- IDAL-IASF-LUTE: Redeem code for two silver artemis chests
- BOOT-SOFS-PEED: Redeem code for two silver shandie chests
- ORNA-TEDA-GGER: Redeem code for two silver cander chests
- SPIR-ITUA-LWEA-PONS: Redeem code for two silver nerys chests
- MORA-DINS-WILL: Redeem code for two silver wulfgar chests
- WAKA-NDA4-EVER: Redeem code for one gold chest
- TAKE-THIS-LOOT-CODE: Redeem code for one gold strix chest
- IDLE-CHAM-PION-SNOW: Redeem code for one gold chest
We’ll keep this list of valid codes up to date, so keep following us as we’ll add each new code as soon as it’s available.
dle Champions social media channels, the channels from which they announce the codes:
- Twitter: Idle Champions > @idlechampions
- TikTok: ??
- YouTube: ??
- Discord: https://t.co/vcUFAn0MEu
- Facebook: https://t.co/7xIVYxETHA
- Official Website: Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Codes link
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codenameentertainment.idlechampions&hl=es&gl=US
Although you do not need to follow them if you do not want to, we will keep the list updated
These codes no longer work:
Idle Champions Codes – How to use? How to redeem?
These are the steps to redeem codes:
- Launch Idle Champions on your Device
- Tap on the Chest icon on the top left (in the menu)
- Click on “unlock a locked chest“
- Enter the coupon codes we provided above
- Click on the Unlock button and you will be rewarded immediately in-game mail.
Also, If you need to know how to redeem a code, just check the following video, thanks to Youtuber Idle Codes. If you reach here, the important is that you find the way to redeem the code, then How to redeem Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Codes.
About Idle Champions
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms is an official Dungeons & Dragons strategy management game.
Idle Champions has had another wonderful year! We watched A Familiar Quest, saw our 100th Champion, started exploring the Wild Beyond the Witchlight, supercharged our modron cores, added new evergreen Champions, and did a lot more. We also marveled at the tales of the Court of the Raven Queen and the Black Pits. Consequently, we are eager to commemorate our anniversary with more material, upgrades, and entertainment.
Daily Rewards for Dungeons & Dragons’ Fifth Anniversary
You can log in daily and open a new Birthday chest during the Fifth Anniversary Celebration, but each chest is only accessible for 24 hours at a time! The Codename Entertainment team has selected five amazing goodies for each chest to aid you in your explorations. If you receive gifts
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms – Dungeons & Dragons
Idle Champions tasks players with assembling a team of champions and mastering formation strategy. Players can gain access to new heroes, upgrade them to gain special abilities, and collect epic gear. To achieve glory, you must learn to combine champion skills in order to defeat a powerful monster attack.
Unlock well-known champions
Collect renowned Dungeons & Dragons champions, including favorites from the Force Gray series. In time-limited events, you can unlock more champions and gear to add to your party.
Strategy for training
Mastering each Champion’s position to maximize their special abilities is the key to each adventure. To create the best combination of abilities and gear for each champion, careful planning is required. Monsters in Dungeons & Dragons can only be defeated by the most powerful builds.
Investigate the Forgotten Realms
Embark on a journey to the Sword Coast with your champion. As they take on each challenge, players will be able to visit well-known locations inside the Forgotten Realms. Updates to the game include material based on real-world Dungeons & Dragons adventures, beginning with a trip to Chult with Tomb of Annihilation.
Events having a brief duration are added to the game on a regular basis. The player’s collection of Champions and equipment grows as they complete events.
- Forgotten Realms Idle Champions can be downloaded and played for free, but some in-game premium items can also be bought with real money.
- Gems earned in-game for free by killing bosses and completing quests can be redeemed in-game for gold and silver chests containing equipment, potions, contracts, and gold. If you don’t want to wait for jewels, you can buy gold chests for real money.
- Silver chests contain three cards with a frequency distribution between common and rare. Silver chests may contain rare equipment cards, but epic equipment cards are not included. (1)
- Gold chests contain 5 cards ranging in rarity from rare to epic. Gold chests always include at least one rare gear card and may also contain epic gear cards. (two)
- All basic champions, including Hitch and Drizzt, can find equipment in basic gold and silver chests. They won’t include equipment for Event Champions (eg Gromma, Krond or Barrowin).
- Promotional and event chests function identically to the standard silver and gold chests, except they only hold equipment cards for particular champions. To find out what components they can include, see the description in the store.
- There is a chance that each free Gold or Silver box will contain one of the Guaranteed “Shiny” Equipment Cards, however they are only accessible as incentives for real money purchases. (3)
- “Epic Gold” bonus cards are generally only available as a purchase bonus for real money transactions, but certain epic gold cards may be available for free at Codename Entertainment’s discretion.
- In-game purchases range from $2.99 to $49.99 (or equivalent in local currency) per item.
The chance of finding a rare equipment card in a silver chest is approximately 3.2%.
There is a 100% chance of finding a rare equipment card in a gold chest. (1) There is a 12% chance of finding an epic equipment card in a gold chest. To make up for bad luck, there is a system in place that ensures at least one epic equipment card for every ten gold chests.
The chance of a shiny card in a gold or silver chest is about 0.1% for each equip card.”
You may want to read :
- Disney Dreamlight Valley All Gems Locations
- How to Super Jump in Splatoon 3?
- NBA 2023 Fast Travel Guide
- Dart Simulator Codes – Roblox – September 2022
- Lifting Legends Simulator Codes – Roblox – September 2022
- Splatoon 3 QR Codes – How to Redeem Codes September 2022
- Idle Champions Codes – Forgotten Realms September 2022
- Ninja Storm simulator Codes – Roblox – September 2022
- Roggenrola Community Day – Pokemon Go September 2022
- Immortal Summoners Codes – September 2022