Final Fantasy VII Remake Best Mods – Weapons, Visuals, Miscellaneous, Characters and much more!
Final Fantasy VII Remake Best Mods – FFVIIHOOK – INI And DEV Console Unlocker Mod
Unlocks the dev-console, giving access to console commands & easy changes to the games CVars – along with allowing loose INI files to be loaded in from the games config folder!
- Version 1.5
- Adds support for 2022/06/18 Steam release
- Version 1.4a
- Adds support for 2021/01/11 v1.001 game update
- Slightly improved code related to DLL loading/unloading, may help with some that had issues with DLL not unloading properly. (I don’t really know the cause of the unload issue though, so not sure if this will help for those people that had it)
- Support wrapping “XAPOFX1_5.dll” file (FFVIIHook DLL can be renamed to that if xinput1_3.dll isn’t available for use)
- Version 1.4
- Can now detect if r.SetRes was customized by the player, so lockresolution.txt file is no longer needed – just add a r.SetRes line to Engine.ini & the game will no longer override it
- Added patch to force in-game resolution settings to use exclusive fullscreen, if “usefullscreen.txt” file exists next to one of the EXEs (so when using DX11 mode, choosing any of the resolutions in the game settings will run it in exclusive fullscreen)
- Version 1.3a
- (v1.3) Can now prevent game from overwriting r.SetRes, if a “lockresolution.txt” file exists next to the game EXE. (note: no longer used by 1.4)
- Examples is here.
- Version 1.2
- Prevents game from overriding the “t.MaxFPS” cvar if it’s been set inside Engine.ini
- Will now detect if it’s been placed next to wrong EXE (eg. ff7remake.exe instead of ff7remake_.exe), and lets user know how to install it properly.
- Version 1.1
- Now allows loose files to be loaded from the games folders without needing to be stored in a .PAK (useful for testing out your mods!)
- Loose INI files (like the usual UE4 Engine.ini etc) will now get read in by the game
- Version 1.0a
- Fixed crash when checking if console was open or not
- Version 1.0
- Initial version, unlocks dev-console and allows input to be passed to it
Final Fantasy VII Remake Best Mods – Dynamic Resolution Disabler Mod
Final Fantasy VII Remake Best Mods – Purple Dress Tifa Mod
Gives Tifa her purple dress!
- Version 1.0
- Purple Dress Tifa
Final Fantasy VII Remake Best Mods – Sexy Dress Aerith Mod
Gives Aerith her Sexy Dress for the entire playthrough! Works in battles!
- Version 1.0
- Sexy Dress Aerith
Final Fantasy VII Remake Best Mods – Tifa Invisible Weapons Mod
This mod makes all of Tifa’s gloves invisible. Not recommended to use in combination with her base costume or she won’t have hands.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Best Mods – Fix Lag Or Freeze In Cg Movies (English And Japanese Movies) Mod
Fix Lag or freeze in CG Movies
quality and resolution not changed.
only frame rate of selected Movies is 29.9 instead of 59.9 now and bitrate proportional with frame rate.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Best Mods – Invisible Grappling Hook Mod
Makes the grappling hook invisible in all scenarios.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Best Mods – 3DMigoto Base Mod For FFVII Remake
- Version 9.9.92
- Some help menu fixes (previously uploaded the wrong file)
- Version 9.9.91
- Some hair and materia fixes
- Version .9.9.93
- Minor fix.
- Version .9.9.9
- Updated to work with Mesh Mods. Still needs a lot of cleanup before 1.0
- Version .9.9
- Updated for better shader compatibility and for smaller frame analysis dumps.
- Version .9
- Base Mod Initial Release
Final Fantasy VII Remake Best Mods – Hair Colors For Aerith, Cloud And Tifa Mod
Some hair colors for this trio. Just a file you put in your pak folder or ~mods folder
Only pick one color for each. Works with all costume swaps now.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Best Mods – Buffed Star Brazalet Mod
This mod gives the Star Bracelet 8 materia slots and various stat boosts. There are multiple versions, descriptions are under each file.
NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS: I feel there are enough variations to choose from. Also, there’s a rough guide in the posts section.
Advent Reshade – HDR FX Mod
A True next generation ReShade that will add very precise HDR lighting effects to your game, and more! Performance friendly and easy to install.
- Version FX1
- Minor improvements to bloom, sharpening, etc.
Honoka Tifa Costume 4 Mod
Gives Tifa, Honoka’s 4th Costume from DOA 6
Aerith Sexy Dress Swap Fix Mod
Ensures Aerith is ALWAYS wearing her Sexy Dress.
Classic Original Tifa Outfit
Single .pak file mesh mod, removes black undershirt and swaps out skirt, suspenders, stocking, arm proctector and boots for her Dissidia clothing models. Custom cloth sculpting on white tank-top as well.
Cloud Advent Children Outfit Mod
Huge shoutout and thank you’s to Sreliata, JuJuB and Narknon for helping me with this.
Gives Cloud his Advent Children Outfit
You may want to read: