Metal Gear Solid V Best Mods – Utilities, gameplay, cheats, saved games…and much more!
Metal Gear Solid V Best Mods – SnakeBite Mod Manager
Mod Manager for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Metal Gear Solid V Best Mods – Infinite Heaven Mod
Extend gameplay through several hundred configurable options ranging from Subsistence mode for all missions, replay side-ops, Mother base invasions with multiple attack helicopters, Skull attacks in Free roam, Free-cam, skip heli rides, customization of enemy and mother base gear, foot, heavy vehicle and heli patrols in free roam, and more.
Metal Gear Solid V Best Mods – S plus plus Soldier Mod (Updated for 1.15) Mod
Enables S+ and S++ soldiers to appear in the field.
Want to be able to capture soldiers above S-rank in the campaign,without having to do FOBs? This mod will do that for you. It comes in two flavors.
spp_gradual: Once you have enough S rank soldiers, S+ soldiers will start appearing. Gather enough S+ soldiers, S++ will appear. Eventually, all soldiers will be S++.
spp_100: All soldiers everywhere are S++. This will help you quickly level your base.
Metal Gear Solid V Best Mods – No Development Requirements v18.104.22.168r4 Mod
A collection of mod files to: Develop equipment for free instantly (including online equipment), deploy with equipment for free, remove special requirements from equipment, and develop Mother Base’s platforms for free.
- Version 22.214.171.124r4
- Equipment is now automatically unlocked.
- All online equipment is now unlocked. (See description for details.)
- Special items no longer have a hidden requirement; so they can be developed as soon as everything else.
- Version 126.96.36.199r3
- Fixed D-Walker’s Skull Machete being unselectable.
- Removed security devices from the Online mod since they don’t work with their ids changed.
- Fixed the WR Cbox being broken.
- Version 188.8.131.52r2
- Fixed the Fulton Wormhole being unequipable in the online version.
- Version 184.108.40.206r1
- Fixed some broken buddy equipment in the online version.
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Added new online version that allows you to develop online weapons for free while online, and does not have the hanging bug. (Does not allow you to develop online suits, arms or stuff in the items category other than cardboard boxes.)
- Version 18.104.22.168r4
- Fixed the C.Box (WR) and C.Box (SMK) not showing up for development.
- Version 22.214.171.124r3
- Fixed the Grade 3 and 4 Fulton Device not showing up for development.
- Fixed the FOB camos not showing up for development in the online version.
- Version 126.96.36.199r2
- Fixed post-mission hanging on the main mod.
Metal Gear Solid V Best Mods – No More Timers (updated for 1.15) Mod
Removes the time requirement for researching equipment, building base platforms, and deployments. Install using SnakeBite.
Metal Gear Solid V Best Mods – The Ultimate Phantom Pain Mod
Customize your game experience! Choose from lots of settings like: new game plus, skip heli rides, time scale, hardcore enemies, custom weapon and camo settings, resource multipliers, instant dev and dispatch missions, custom deployment costs, MB staff outfits, custom revenge system, wildcard enemies, player equip, custom weather and more
Metal Gear Solid V Best Mods – New Female Faces and Hairs Mod
Extensive overhaul project for playable female characters in MGSV:TPP. Faces and hairs have been revamped to improve and youthen the overall appearance of women. Hairs have been replaced or adjusted to add more color variety and unique styles.
Changes in Version 2.4:
- 3D Eyelashes have been added to all females
- Improved model details have been added around the cheekbones for most females
- Textures have been adjusted for some faces
- Hair physics has been added to three more hairstyles
- Blood accumulation on female faces has been reduced significantly
- Bugfix: certain females will no longer appear to wear a nurse uniform at far distances
- Bugfix: certain hairstyles have been adjusted to smooth out bent hairs
- Additional minor tweaks for certain textures/models
Metal Gear Solid V Best Mods – The Man Who Sold the World Mod
Let the legend come back to life. Put those nine years behind you, and return as Big Boss.
The mod allows you to play as the true Big Boss, with either the classic mullet or the ponytail. You can also choose between two arm styles to replace the bionic arm, if you wish. Installing any of the head files also installs an alternate character select icon.
Metal Gear Solid V Best Mods – Metal Gear V Unlocked Mod
All type of versions can be found in here. Fresh Start and 100% Progress with GZ and DLC content.
Unlocked Extra ++
Metal Gear Solid V Best Mods – Female Megalodon Swimsuit Revamp Mod
This mod adds a number of changes to the singleplayer female “Megalodon” swimsuit. Multiple texture packs, tweaked model and 4 new body types. This mod allows for mix-and-matching between the model files and the texture files, with 50 total combinations.
Metal Gear Solid V Best Mods – Return of the Item Unlocker UPDATED 1.09 NIGHTLY BUILD Mod
This unlocks all the items in the game minus the DLC in newest update they moved the DLC perimeters allowing me to make it so it doesint unlock the DLC
Metal Gear Solid V Best Mods – Morbid’s Side-Op Expansion Pack Mod
Adds 50 new and unique side-missions to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
This mod requires Infinite Heaven.
Metal Gear Solid V Best Mods – I Can’t Believe It’s Not ReShade Mod
I can’t believe it’s not ReShade! Change Afghanistan, Mother Base, Central Africa and Sortie Prep Menu colors without the use of Reshade.
Infinity Suppressor (Plus Optional Infinite Ammo and Support Weapons) Mod
Modifies suppressors to no longer break after a couple of shots. Instructions included for making changes yourself.
Works with the January 20 update.
Anyone’s MGSV TPP Improvement’s Mod
Lots of Improvements to MGSV. Basic Version, Deluxe Version and optional pick-and-choose Components. 9 brand new Combat Deployment missions (S, S+, S++), improved soldier progression, improved soldier stats & skills for unique characters & soldiers, Medal of Honor obtainable offline, reduced Development Time, removed S Rank limit, & mor
Cure Asthma for Female Soldiers Mod
Flaming Buffalo, and women with the same voice, will no longer gasp for breath as if they had Asthma.
Outfit Refitting Project Mod
Through the magic of vertex editing, this mod adjusts the fit of multiple separate outfits. Female fatigues will look less baggy, as though they’re a few sizes too big. The MGSV Sneaking Suit will look more like Solid Snake’s MGS1 Sneaking Suit. Female Battle Dress has been Tightened and decluttered to fit closer to the body.
Infinite Ammo and Suppressors V1.12 Mod
Unlimited ammo, suppressors, support weapons 1.12
You may also like :