Andrias Best Builds in The Diofield Chronicle – Read on to learn more about Andrias, his best abilities and physiques, early, mid and late game weapons, abilities, and more!
About Andrias Rhodanson
Andrias is one of the main protagonists in The DioField Chronicles, and in fact in our first games he will be in charge of doing most of the damage until we incorporate other characters from other classes to the Blue Foxes. However, his flexibility within the soldier class will mean that we will almost always have to incorporate him into our team, or at some point he will leave the bench to join the fray.
Like other soldiers, Andrias stands out for his endurance and the ability to attract enemies to him, however the real strength of our alter ego in the game is his high level of damage compared to other soldiers. In fact, he is the only one of his kind that can attack the enemy “from a distance” with many of his abilities, and exceeds in his ability to cause bursts of damage that will eliminate most enemies. Consequently, always carry him in the front line or as the second to enter the fight.
How To Recruit Andrias?
Andrias Rhondarson, the main protagonist of DioField Chronicle is one of the three starting characters of the game, alongside Izelair Wigan and Fredret Lester.
Andrias Best Builds in The Diofield Chronicle – Overall Skills
- Deal damage to an enemy. When performing a critical strike, the cooldown is reduced to 0
- Deal damage to a target. When their HP is 25% or less, the damage is doubled.
- Move behind the target and deal damage to it. Enemies with status effects take extra damage.
Andrias Best Builds in The Diofield Chronicle – Early, Mid and Late Weapons
- Very easy to get in the early game, good attack power
- Has Assassinationand Shadow step as active skills
- The best affordable Dagger before reaching Weapon Development Rank 5
- Additional 23points to Technique
- Has Assassinationand Shadow Step as Active Skills
Short Sword of The End
- Has the highest Attack out of all the Daggers
- Addional 31points to Technique
- Has Assassination, Shadow Step, and Avatar Rushas Active Skills
Andrias Best Builds in The Diofield Chronicle – Best Accessories
|Four-Tailed Blue Fox||300||30||10||20||20|
Andrias Best Builds in The Diofield Chronicle – Best Builds
This build allows Andreas to cast Assassination and Shadow step effectively without worrying about it being a Terminator, losing too much experience, or having to wait long cooldowns.
Weapons and Skills
Short Sword of The End
Accessories and Passives
Agressive EP Recovery
Four-Tayled Blue Fox
Assassins’ Secret Technique
Andrias Best Builds in The Diofield Chronicle – Best Abilities
|Fast-Hitter||Lv. 1: Increases attack speed by 3%.
Lv. 2: Increases attack speed by 5%.
Lv. 3: Increases attack speed by 7%.
Lv. 4: Increases attack speed by 10%
Lv. 5: Increases attack speed by 15%.
|Technique Boost||Lv. 1: Attributes: Increases technique by 5.
Lv. 2: Attributes: Increases technique by 10.
Lv. 3: Attributes: Increases technique by 20.
Lv. 4: Attributes: Increases technique by 30.
Lv. 5: Attributes: Increases technique by 30.
|Focus||Reduces cooldown time by 30%|
You may like :