Izelair Best Builds in The Diofield Chronicle – Read on to learn more about Izelair Wigan, his best abilities and physiques, early, mid and late game weapons, abilities, and more!
About Izelair Wigan
Izelair Wigan is a mercenary, a member of the Blue Foxes, and the main character in The DioField Chronicle. A blue fox, the only daughter of the famous mercenary Zor Akvegan with legendary skills. She inherited her father’s fighting prowess and was known for her agile and skilled swordsmanship. Although she prefers to avoid bloodshed as much as possible, she still actively seeks out opponents. Reasonable and kind-hearted, she often turns a blind eye to the horrific events on the surrounding battlefields.
How To Recruit Izelair?
Izelair Wigan is one of the three starting characters in DioField Chronicle, alongside Fredret Lester and the main protagonist Andrias Rhondarson.
Izelair Best Builds in The Diofield Chronicle – Overall Skills
- Damages and stuns a target.
- Damages and provokes enemies in the target area.
- Damages and weakens enemies in the target area. Knight takes extra damage.
Izelair Best Builds in The Diofield Chronicle – Early, Mid and Late Weapons
- Highly accessible early in the game with decent Attack and bonus Defence.
- Has Shield Chargeand Photon Blade as Active Skills.
- The best affordable Sword & Shield before reaching Weapon Development Rank 5.
- Additional 12points to Defence.
- Has Shield Charge and Phantom Sword as Active Skills.
Sword of Creation
- Has the highest Attack out of all the Sword & Shields.
- Addional 205points to HP and 20 points to Defence.
- Has Shield Charge, Photon Blade, and Phantom Swordas Active Skills.
Izelair Best Builds in The Diofield Chronicle – Accessories
Izelair Best Builds in The Diofield Chronicle – Builds
Weapons and Skills
Sword Of Creation
Accesories and Passives
Skill Damage Boost
Strench in Numbers
Izelair Best Builds in The Diofield Chronicle – Abilities
|Strench in Numbers||Damage taken is reduced by 5% for each ally/ally nearby.|
|Serenity||When HP is above 75%, damage received is reduced by 10%.|
|Knight’s Wisdom||Allows you to survive an attack that reduces your HP to 0 once per mission.|
Izelair Best Builds in The Diofield Chronicle – All Characters Quest
|Chapter 1||One’s Blade and a Mercenary’s Path||500G|
|Chapter 2||Izelair Rolls Up Her Sleeves||Meal Rank Up (2)|
|Chapter 3||A Nostalgic Flavour||Meal Rank Up (3)|
|Chapter 4||Fishermen’s Toil||Meal Rank Up (4)|
|Chapter 4||The Usual Three||5000 G|
|Chapter 5||A Last Supper||Meal Rank Up (5)|
|Chapter 5||Premonition of Change||10000 G|
|Chapter 6||Mark of a Mercenary||10000 G|
You may like :