Demon Slayer is a widely famous, well-known, and highly ranked shounen anime. The manga, by Koyoharu Gotouge, was first serialized in 2016 in the Shonen Jump magazine and ended in 2020.
It may sound like a sweet anime series, but it has an R-rating because of the violence and dark themes. Despite this, there are many light-hearted moments to help balance this out. For those reasons and many more, Demon Slayer is loved by many.
Fans became overly excited when the official Demon Slayer USA Twitter account revealed the brand new trailer for Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Swordsmith Village Arc.
This arc will follow the Entertainment Arc, which began last December. Director Haruo Sotozaki and character designer and chief animation director, Akira Matsushima, will return for this new series.
The voice actors for Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Swordsmith Village Arc include:
- Natsuki Hanae as Tanjirou Kamado (main character)
- Akari Kitou as Nezuko Kamado (main character)
- Hiro Shimono as Zenitsu Agatsuma (main character)
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Inosuke Hashibira (main character)
- Kengo Kawanishi as Muichirou Tokitou (main character)
- Kana Hanazawa as Mitsuri Kanroji (supporting character)