Wordle Answer Today, Wordle October 19 Answer: Wordle is the latest Lewdle style game with a simple concept of guessing a 5 letter word in six attempts. The game is available online to play for free. In a very short span of time, people from across the globe are participating in Wordle Word Game and sharing the results online on social media. It has now become a part of day-to-day life. Every day the Wordle Word of the Day resets at midnight and the participants get 24 hours to solve the new puzzle.
So to make it simple and easy for the Wordle users, here in this post we are going to solve and provide the correct Wordle Answer for today. We update this page every day with the latest Wordle Answer. So the next time you need the Wordle Answer, just visit this page to find it first.
Wordle Answer Today (October 19)
The Wordle Answer for Today October 19, 2022 is QUIRK
All Wordle Answers
- Wordle October 18, 2022 — EXIST
- Wordle October 17, 2022 — STEIN
- Wordle October 16, 2022 — SPADE
- Wordle October 15, 2022 — CATCH
- Wordle October 14, 2022 — FLOOR
- Wordle October 13, 2022 — EQUAL
- Wordle October 12, 2022 — IONIC
- Wordle October 11, 2022 — VALID
- Wordle October 10, 2022 — ENJOY
- Wordle October 9, 2022 — HOWDY
- Wordle October 8, 2022 — VIGOR
- Wordle October 7, 2022 — DANDY
- Wordle October 6, 2022 — SLOTH
- Wordle October 5, 2022 — MARSH
- Wordle October 4, 2022 — BOUGH
- Wordle October 3, 2022 — STING
- Wordle October 2, 2022 — TWINE
- Wordle October 1, 2022 — LEAVE
How to Play Wordle Online
- Firstly visit www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/
- Now guess the first 5 letter word of your choice and type it in the first row.
- Hit the enter button.
- Based on your first word you shall now get the clues in any of the 3 colors i.e. green, yellow, and grey. Here the green color means the letter is in the correct position, yellow means that the letter is in the word but is not in the correct place, and the grey color means that the letter is not in the word.
- Based on the clue, type the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th words.
- Here, you shall get a total of 6 attempts to solve the Wordle Word of the day.