Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Highest level of government in Australia crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Highest level of government in Australia Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Highest level of government in Australia. This clue last appeared October 20, 2022 in the Word Craze Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Highest level of government in Australia crossword clue should be:
- FEDERAL (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- FEDERAL (noun)
- any federal law-enforcement officer.
- a member of the Union Army during the American Civil War.
- FEDERAL (adjective)
- being of or having to do with the northern United States and those loyal to the Union during the American Civil War.
- characterized by or constituting a form of government in which power is divided between one central and several regional authorities.
- GOVERNMENT (noun)
- the act of governing; exercising authority.
- the organization that is the governing authority of a political unit.