Tier List MementoMori & Reroll – AFK RPG Best Characters List Ranked. What you should aim for, and the Tier List (Target Characters ranked from Tier SS to Tier D)
Tier List MementoMori & Reroll – Top characters
Small list of the best Heroes and Heroines in MementoMori AFK RPG, see video of them in the link
Tier List MementoMori & Reroll – List
Try to aim for Tier S, they are very easy to get, and at worst some Tier A, which are also pretty good, the following list are MementoMori AFK RPG characters from the best to the worst.
Tier SS are the best characters of the game, they are top 4:
Tier S are the best characters of the game, really OP:
Tier A are quite good characters, not the best but almost
Tier B are average characters, choose them if you like them:
Tier C are below the average characters, so if you use them, let it be because you like them a lot.:
Tier D are the worst characters of the game, even if you like them a lot, we recommend you avoid them:
Tier List MementoMori & Reroll
By clearing your game data in the settings, you can restart Memento Mori. This won’t be accessible until you finish the tutorial. Make certain you play anonymously. The steps to reroll are as follows
- In the bottom left corner of the screen, tap the Home button.
- Tap the button with three horizontal linesin the top right corner of the screen to continue.
- Select Return to Title next.
- Click Settings and select ResetGame Data from the menu.
- You will receive a warning from the game that data cannot be recovered after a reset. To continue, tap the reset button.
Before you can invoke characters, you must play the tutorial again. Every time you want to re-roll, the entire process has to be done again.
Characters in MementoMori: How to Pull Them
- Get Memento Mori started on your phone.
- If prompted to sign in, select close. Your game will begin with a guest account if you do this.
- Choose a World to begin the game in.
- Play the game again and finish levels 1 through 12.
- You can then access the gacha tutorial in this way.
- On the bottom right corner of the screen, tap the Invoke button.
- After that, tap Wish List. The SR characters you add to your wish list will have higher pull rates than the others.
- For each attribute, you can enter up to 5 characters. Set the characters there that you want to draw. You are not need to fill them out entirely; you are even permitted to set just one character in each field.
- Once all of the characters have been chosen, return and hit the Invoke 10 button. It ensures 1 SR.
If you don’t like your characters once you acquire them, you can reroll, or you can sign in and link your account to store your characters and progress.
About Tier List MementoMori & Reroll
A tale of “justice” woven by girls whose fragile hearts verge on shattering…
There are girls who many call “witches.” Although they themselves are ordinary, they can wield slightly extraordinary powers. However, when calamity spreads throughout the land, witches begin to be feared and detested. Before long, the Church of Longinus commenced what would be known as “The Witch Hunt.”
“Witches are to blame for this calamity. If we kill them, then the calamity will vanish along with them!”
Witches are executed one by one. But one day, as madness seizes control of the world, it is suddenly overrun by “Curses.” A country incinerated by hellfire. A kingdom consumed by crystals. An empire purged by the Tree of Life. Such are the woeful desires of those who are called “Witches of Qlipha.” Without any means to defend themselves, nation after nation falls into ruin, until finally. The fractured land is sent adrift high into the sky.
Meanwhile, the people have yet to take notice.
- From within these girls cursed to be witches, there emanates glimmers of hope.
- In order to save their decimated world, these girls set forth liberating the land from darkness.
- For they believe that it is the right thing to do…